Risk magazine is proud to introduce its 17th Annual Risk Europe Conference – the European premier risk management event.
Bringing together senior risk managers and regulators to share best practice and new ideas, the event has been designed to facilitate discussion between the banking, asset management, hedge fund, pension and insurance industries, whilst also focusing on their specific needs.
Developed through in-depth research with senior professionals and our Advisory Board actively involved in the marketplace, and in collaboration with the prominent associations and regulatory bodies, this four-day, multi-stream event offers you the unrivalled opportunity to gain a firm grasp of the current issues of liquidity, capital requirements, risk measures, new product developments and regulatory changes sweeping the industry at the moment, supplying incisive viewpoints, best-practice tips and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Featuring keynote presentations, guest addresses, Chief Risk Officer panel discussions, practical case studies, presentations and Champagne interactive roundtable Risk Europe will provide solutions to the major challenges facing the industry today.
- Implementation of capital and liquidity requirements
- Preparedness for Basel 3, Solvency 2 and UCITs 4
- Risk transparency
- Integration of credit and market risk
- Reactions on how the new rules will affect your firm's business
- Counterparty credit risk management
- Funding the liquidity and liquidity risk management
- Interconnection of sovereign risk and financial institutional risk
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Didier Reynders, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, CABINET OF FINANCE, BELGIUM
- Sylvie Matherat, Deputy Director General of Operations, Banque de France and Chair of Accounting Task Force, Basel Committee
- Patrick Pearson, Head of Unit, Financial Markets Infrastructure, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Stefan Walter, Secretary General, BASEL COMMITTEE ON BANKING SUPERVISION
- Wolfgang Mansfeld, Member of the Executive Board, UNION ASSET MANAGEMENT HOLDING
- Karel Van Hulle, Head of Insurance and Pensions, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Harvey Toor, Chief Risk Officer, ABU DHABI INVESTMENT COUNCIL
- Patrick Trew, Chief Risk Officer, CQS
- Peruvemba Satish, Managing Director & Chief Risk Officer, ALLSTATE INVESTMENTS
- Stuart Lewis, Deputy Chief Risk Officer, DEUTSCHE BANK
- Petri Viertio, Chief Risk Officer, POHJOLA
- Philip Halperin, Chief Risk Officer, ALFA- BANK
- Jacques Beyssade, Chief Risk Officer, NATIXIS
- Petter Kapstad, Chief Risk Officer, STATOIL
- Rudi Bonte, Member of the Management Committee, CBFA (Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission), Belgium
- Kurt De Schepper, Chief Risk Officer, AGEAS